Pin It

Sunday 16 June 2013

Day One

Let's be serious now... zombies and cupcakes?




What do they have in common you ask?  Well... ME. 


 My name is Kerry and I am the only girl in a zombie filled house.  I like making cupcakes, edible crafts, and taking photos.  The rest of my family likes zombies, battles of every kind, video games and scary movies.  I prefer the Disney Princesses.  I can't watch a scary movie during the day without being creeped out.  My kids hear Princesses and run screaming in the other direction.  I like making cakes and cupcakes and being in the kitchen.  My child actually asked me NOT to make him a cake for his birthdays. " I don't like cake.  Why do you keep trying to make me a cake? Can't I have a birthday pizza instead?"  OMG.  I know, right.  I seriously wonder if they were all switched at birth.



These are my 3 boys: K, S, and B.  They are wonderful children - full of life and love - and enough energy to power several small cities if we could harness it in a constructive way.

My life is filled with sports and zombie tag and Mantracker.  No Barbie or My Little Pony for me. Don't feel sorry for me.  I am almost at peace with it. I did make them get pictures taken at Disneyland with the Princesses - I am sorry kids, this is about ME.  You may not like it, you do not have to smile, but you will stand there for 30 seconds.  As a reward we will go to Star Tours so you can fight the evil Darth Maul and Darth Vader.  It is a give and take life.  

I need an outlet so voila - zombiesvscupcakes.blogspot was born.

See you soon!


2 comments:

  1. Love..love..love the name. So you Kerry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great name for your blog Kerry! It was fun to read too. Erin and I both got a chuckle out of the 'picture with the princess'
    Congrats on your blog and have fun!

    ReplyDelete